Top reasons to Remortgage with Just4Mortgages
- - We make it a simple three-step process mortgage selection, application, valuation.
- -We strive to secure yohen your current mortgage.
- - Help you to make long term savings. Overtime.
If you are considering remortgaging, make sure to contact our independent advisers who will consider all your circumstances as well as available deals before offering impartial advice about which remortgage options are right for you.
In today’s competitive market, many borrowers choose to remortgage (switch their current mortgage to a new lender) or undertake a product transfer (take a new deal from their existing lender) every few years in order to take advantage of the new rates and products on offer or to fit changing life circumstances. Both options should be considered several months before any existing deal finishes.
Remortgaging can be an ideal solution for those looking to:
- Raise money -
- Higher-income or a rise in your property’s value means you could increase your mortgage to help pay for major outgoings such as Home Improvements, a wedding or your child’s university costs, rather than borrowing separately, and in some cases more expensively, from other sources.
- Consolidate debts -
- Remortgaging can allow you to release some of the equity you hold in your home and consolidate other debts, such as a car loan or credit cards, which can attract higher rates of interest than that of your mortgage. While this could reduce monthly payments, it may mean you pay more over the long term, so should be carefully considered and professional financial advice sought.
Get started with your Free Initial Consultation today