Social Media Termsand Conditions
1. The promoter is: Just 4 Mortgages Ltd(company no. 3970121) whose registered office is at [29 Leeming Street,Mansfield, NG18 1NA].
2. The competition is open to residentsof the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Just 4Mortgages Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with theorganisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchasenecessary to enter this competition
4. By entering this competition, anentrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms andconditions.
5. Route to entryfor the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.facebook.com
6. Only one entryper review platform will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the sameperson will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be thelast working day of each quarter. After this date the entry will be enteredinto the followings quarter’s draw. Our quarters run March-May, June-August,September-November and December-February.
8. No responsibility can be accepted forentries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and howto enter are as follows:
Existing clients to leave Just 4 Mortgages Ltd a review on Google or Trustpilot review platforms.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize detailssupplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: a £50 voucher of your choice from a selectlist of high street shops and restaurant vouchers.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will beoffered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availabilityand we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalentvalue without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random byan independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by Facebook post and telephone call within28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claimthe prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw theprize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can becollected.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/heragreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by[English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current[UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
23. Just 4 Mortgages Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. Just 4 Mortgages Ltd alsoreserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside ofits control.